Hello all! So here is PART 2 of “My Ideal Character locations” for Meet n greets! Previously I have done Fantasyland which you can check out here – but today I want to talk about Adventureland.
Adventureland has SO MANY different styles of places from Agrabah to Pirates to the jungle, it’s amazing. So, therefore, a variety of characters too!
So here are my explanations:
- So starting off at the top, we NEED Jack Sparrow to be around all the time! He’s one of the best characters! And I think he can move around Pirates and Blue Lagoon, there’s lots of little places he can stop – I think it’ll be perfect. OR cut back the long Pirates queue that seems COMPLETELY wasteful. I don’t know if the queues have ever been THAT long but it seems like dead space. Get rid of some of it and have a meet location for him!
- Next I think Mr Smee and Capt Hook can stay in the location they’re in now, I think it’s perfect. I wish they kept the deck but can’t have everything. OR have them so they have Skull Rock in the background.
- Over in Agrabah, Aladdin, Jasmine, the Genie and Abu can stay meeting. Maybe Jafa too but, I think they should have more face characters there. Aladdin with Abu and Jasmine and Genie, or Abu and Jasmine ect. Easily stay.
- Over by Hakuna Mata in the Gazebo they can have back Timone and Rafiki, since they’re next to the Lion King themed restaurant, seems to make sense (Despite I like Chip n Dale, I don’t know why they’re there)
- Over by Hathis we should have a Mowgli meet, or swap with Baloo and King Louie and the monkeys. But if they don’t want them right by the restaurant, there’s space to the right of the restaurant – lots of empty and unused space! Get some Jungle Book characters there!
- Over on Adventure Isle, they MEET JANE AND TARZAN AND TERK! Seriously, in the summer or have a nice indoor area, it’s the perfect location. Trees, a treehouse ect, it’s just understandable!
- Finally on the other side of Adventure Isle, there seems to be nothing there, they could have an UP meet with Russell, Dug and Carl. Since they have adventures in South America – makes sense!
So that’s what I think would be perfect in Adventureland!
Do you agree? Yes? No? Maybe? Let me know!