So here is part three of “My Ideal Character Meet n Greet Locations” and this time I want to talk about my least favourite land – Discoveryland!
I think Discoveryland is the most boring for characters. There are NO characters out. I think that should change and here are my thoughts and suggestions!
- I think having Buzz Lightyear meet by or around his ride is ideal, somewhere near the dead space between the ride and Cafe Hyperion. Makes sense.
- I think that having Baymax and Hiro in Discoveryland is AMAZING! They could meet somewhere around near Autopia as there’s lots of empty space and they could easily build a building or a covered area. I would love them to come over.
- I think that Stitch and Angel (his female counterpart) could meet somewhere around the boring space near Space Mountain and the other side of Cafe Hyperion. Could be near the Wall-E Statue.
- Mr and Mrs Incredible could easily have a meet around the Star Tours area. I think there’s lots of space around there they could easily meet. Sure they don’t have anything to do with Star Wars but the area is OPEN and boring.
- Darth Vader and Star Wars characters could easily have an indoor meet at the old Captain EO place, which now just plays clips of new films and shorts. Or just in the Star Tours Arcade, somewhere there.
- Finally, I think that it would be nice to bring back some classic characters – so I thought that having the Treasure Planet characters AND the…
- Meet the Robinson boys around near Nautilus (had to google that) could be interesting!
So that’s my thought for character meets around in Discoveryland, as it’s boring as hell.
Thoughts? Yes? No? Maybe?